Chiji™ embodies and is defined by a significant moment or turning point in your life. Chiji™ believes that self-care is the key to having control of creating a better life, or that turning point, through comfort. Through the celebration of self-care rituals, Chiji™ has thoughtfully curated the tools to help inspire people to connect with their inner muse.
Home of Chiji™ elevates and provides just what you need to take your self-care methods to the next level. We want to help you be the best version of yourself whether it’s through improving your skincare routine, bringing new, positive energy into your home, or making your space more comfortable. Our mission is to help you absorb more positive energy and rejuvenate your inner self. Indulge in it and let your deepest desires surface!
How long does shipping take?
All orders placed through our website are fulfilled from our East Coast warehouse within 5-7 days. Once your order has shipped, transit times range between 2-5 days depending on your location. International shipping will extend transit times.
Please note that shipping times to do not include processing times. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, holidays may increase processing and transit times. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday will be processed the next available business day.
For tracking information you can email Hello@homeofchiji.com for status on your order.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, international shipping rates apply. The customer is responsible for any fees associated with international shipping, including customs fees and duties.
How do i care for my candle?
We recommend always trimming your wick to 1/4" before lighting to enjoy a clean burn. Light for 1-2 hours until the melted wax reaches the edges of the jar before extinguishing. Then make sure to remove the crystal from the wax with a spoon, after removing, clean off any excess wax. This will allow for a smooth and even burn and prevent the wax from tunneling around the wick. Never leave a candle unattended after lighting.
How do I retrieve my crystal from inside a Crystal Candle?
Once your crystal candle has burned for 1-2 hours and you can see the crystal has loosened from the wax. Use a spoon or pair of tweezers to carefully retrieve your new crystal. Once you have removed the crystal from the jar, you can gently wash off the wax residue with lukewarm water, soap, and a soft towel.
Where can I find your products in-store?
We are currently only available online at HomeOfChiji.com where you have full access to our CHIJI™ home collection.
Do you offer returns and exchanges?
We want you to be completely satisfied on your purchase, please check out our returns and exchange page for more details. Restrictions apply.
What is a facial roller?
The facial roller is a Chinese skincare tool that has been used for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this facial massager was built to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin.
What are the benefits of facial rolling?
Besides improving the overall health and radiance of the skin, facial rolling has a multitude of benefits.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness and inflammation of skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
How do you use a facial roller?
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
- Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces.
How often should you use a facial roller?
We recommend rolling twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after washing your face. However, you can use the facial roller as many times as you want, whenever your face needs a moment of soothing calmness.
Facial rollers can be used in harmony with oils and serums for added penetration and absorption into the skin.
How do you clean a facial roller and where do you store it?
- After each use, a soft microfiber cloth can be used to wipe the facial roller clean.
- For a deeper cleanse, dip the cloth into a bowl of soapy water (water + a cleanser) before wiping the facial roller.
- You can dry the facial roller using another dry cloth or let it air dry. If you find that your roller is squeaky after a wash, add a few drops of oil to the sides of the roller head.
- Our velvet bag is the perfect compartment for your facial roller to be housed in. Make sure the facial roller is completely dry before storage.
- For an added cooling effect, the facial roller can be kept in the fridge or freezer.
How do I use the face mask shield?
Place the sheet mask of your choice on your face, then place the face mask shield over the sheet mask; lining up eyeholes first, followed by the opening for your lips. You can secure the face mask shield by placing the loops around your ears. Leave the mask shield on as long as your sheet mask recommends.
What are the benefits of using a face mask shield?
The face mask shield prevents your face sheet mask from falling or slipping off your face. It secures your mask on to your face for better absorption of the sheet mask.